From eShop Product Images to Online or High Resolution images for printed brochures. We can cater for all Commercial and Product Photography requirements.
Studio or location shoots. We also cater for larger consumer products such as vehicles, campers or caravans.
Restaurant menus, Web Site Developers, to team shoots celebrating a successful campaign.
We at Fourwinds Photography are here to help you.
Typical Product Photography Brief
New Startup Commercial Product Portfolio:
- New start-up fashion company required a series of product images for the first product line of hoodies.
- The requirement was for high key (white backgrounds) for their online shop
- In addition, a series of “lifestyle” images using models to promote the product line
- We also took a series of studio images where the style of the product is shown without any distracting backgrounds
- Lastly a few cool studio images taken to show a more retro girl power look was also successfully taken
Each version of the product line captured for displaying in the Online Shop. Images are colour calibrated to truly ensure the correct colours are represented.
Modelling The product
To further promote the product a series of studio and lifestyle images shot.
Covid unfortunately prevented the shoot in Commercial premises as the client would have liked however we compromised with fields and a simple brick wall to great effect.
To further promote the Product Collection Sets taken for the shop’s catalogue.
Fashioning The product
To give the images a bit of girl power and to zing up the product these images show a typical casual style in every day use. Again studio driven due to Covid restrictions.
Product Photography Enquiries
For more information on Commercial and Product Photography either email, call us or see our facebook page to see what else we do.
Whatever your challenges we at Fourwinds Photography are here to help you in striving to promote your products in the best way possible. Be it fashion, product photography for your online shop, literature, promotions and so on.
For more information on Commercial and Product Photography contact us below and we will get right back to you.