New Born Baby photography document baby’s 1st year of life capturing all those precious stages of the early times with your new addition to your family.
5 shoots in total:
- Maternity Bump Shoot when your bump pronounced
- New Born between 2 – 4 weeks old
- Cherubs1, when baby can support their head unaided, (can lay on their tummy)
- Cherubs2, Baby sitting upright unaided (Mum or Dad is close by)
- Cherubs3, Baby is standing with the aid of a prop, chair, or large soft toy, ideally before they can walk.
We welcome parents and siblings too to complete the family experience, New Born and perhaps Cherubs 1 is often without clothes, but that is a personal choice for your family to decide upon.
Shoot options available:
- Single baby photography shoot from any one of the 5 options above, Maternity, New Born, Cherubs 1, 2 or 3
- Dual shoot, popular is Maternity and New Born, but can be Cherubs 1 and 2 or may be 3, your choice
- Triple Shoot ideal for Cherubs 1, 2 and 3, which is about a nine month program documenting baby’s first year
Often if you come for your Maternity shoot you will want to upgrade to the full 5 shoot series, all very possible
What you receive in addition to the shoot(s):
- For a single shoot 1 8 x 6″ mounted print
- Dual Shoot you will receive a dual aperture mount with a print from each shoot
- Triple shoot you will receive a triple aperture mount also with a print from each shoot