Welcome to Fourwinds Photography Services Ltd
Fourwinds Photography Services Ltd
Companies House, Cardiff
+44 1604 328097
The Registrar of Companies for England and Wales
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Fourwinds Photography Services Ltd
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Fourwinds Photography Services Ltd’s Website.
Unless otherwise stated, Fourwinds Photography Services Ltd and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Fourwinds Photography Services Ltd. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.fwps.uk for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
- Republish material from https://www.fwps.uk
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.fwps.uk
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.fwps.uk
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
Promotions and Offers
- Offers and promotions are non transferable in either cash or alternate products.
- Upgrades may be available subject to specific offers.
- Promotions and offers are available to single households unless stated in a specific offer.
- Single household is a single post code address, including flats and tenancy occupation.
- We Reserve the right to charge booking fee’s at our discretion which may be off set against products purchased.
- Booking fees are non refundable. 72 hours are required at a minimum for re-scheduling appointments.